lunes, 19 de marzo de 2007

LIFE, INCH BY INCH

People that know me know by heart that I love movies. But Why? And the answer is simple. Because they inspire me. There are some moments in the history of movies that are stuck on my head and I know that nothing will erase them from there.

One of my favorite actors is without any doubt Al Pacino. Yes, the Mythical Michael Corleone.

Movies, like life itself are made of moments. Moments that we remember for the rest our life....

One of those moments I find them in the Movie "ANY GIVEN SUNDAY" Where Pacino is a Football coach and he's giving a very emotional and philosophycal speech..

Well, no more explanations..here it is the great Pacino in "ANY GIVEN SUNDAY", one of my favorite moments in movies of all time..






Take care averyone.

eD.

No hay comentarios: